JOB APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE (GDPR compliant) – May 2018
Job applicant privacy notice (GDPR compliant) – May 2018
Thank you for applying to work for White Horse Surveyors (WHS).
We are aware of our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and we are committed to processing your data securely and transparently.
This notice sets out the types of data we collect, and hold, on you as an applicant. It also states how we use that information and how long we will keep it.
White Horse Surveyors is the data controller.
In relation to your personal data, we will:
- Process it fairly, lawfully and in a clear, transparent way
- Collect your data only for reasons connected to your potential employment, in ways we have explained to you
- Only use it in the way that we have said
- Ensure it is correct and up to date
- Keep it only for as long as is necessary #
- Ensure it is not used for anything you are not aware of, or lost
Types of data we process:
- Your personal details, including your name, address, data of birth, email address and phone numbers
- Whether or not you have a disability (if disclosed)
- Information included on your CV including references, education history and employment history
- Information from a recruitment agency (if applicable)
- Documentation relating to your right to work in the UK
- Proof of your ID such as your driving licence
How we collect your data:
- From your CV
- Job applications and/or covering letters
- Notes made during the selection process
Further data will be collected from you if you are successful in your application, we will provide full details when you are offered a position.
How to apply:
If you think your skills and experience match one of our vacancies and you would like to know more please contact Lisa Fife our Head of HR on 01249 444465. Alternatively, click here to send your CV and a covering letter, including why you think you would be right for the role and why we should consider you for interview. Please include your contact telephone number.
White Horse Surveyors is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity. If you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please advise us accordingly.