Marketing Assistant (Initial 6-month contract)
Working alongside a Social Media and Creative team member to enhance our visibility and brand presence across our 3 / 4 websites and associated Social Media platforms.
• Support the development of all websites (WordPress) with content, images etc alongside our Digital Agency & our inhouse Digital Marketeer
• Help write content for the websites / social media content with support and guidance.
• Support email marketing campaigns.
• Help with SEO by working with the Digital Marketeer with Google Analytics and Google Ad words and help with reporting.
• Help provide accurate reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
• Support the Client Relationship manager with a variety of tasks, like contacting with our existing clients to improve our service.
• Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners.
• Assist with paid media across Social Media and Google Ad Words
• Complete research for marketing and other departments if required
Person Specification and skills
• You will have a passion for business, ideas and all things digital marketing.
• Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• The ability to work independently and flexibly.
• The capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
• The ability to work as part of a team.
• Organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work.
• The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Analytical skills – desirable
• Excellent IT skills; professional demeanour.
• Demonstrates the company behaviours: Willingness, encouraging, creativity, respectful, excellence, active, team focussed and enabling.
Qualifications or experience
GSCE Maths and English – or equivalent
Digital Marketing qualification would be desirable
Experience in the following would be desirable
• Advertising, media and communications.
• Creative design.
• Google Analytics and Facebook Insights for web analytics reporting.
• Adobe Creative Suite for online banner design.
• Google AdWords for pay-per-click campaigns.
• MailChimp/Survey Monkey for email marketing.
We are the largest independent residential surveying firm covering England and Wales.
Above average holiday entitlement (25 days plus bank holidays, rising to 30 with length of service)
Opportunity to buy or sell leave after 2 years service
High street shopping discount scheme
Funded staff events
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 /year
No recruitment agencies please
We even have two office dogs!
How to apply:
If you think your skills and experience match one of our vacancies and you would like to know more please contact Lisa Fife our HR manager on 01249 444465. Alternatively, click here to send your CV and a covering letter, including your contact telephone number via email.
White Horse Surveyors is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity. If you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please advise us accordingly.
Job applicant privacy notice (GDPR compliant) – May 2018
Thank you for applying to work for White Horse Surveyors (WHS).
We are aware of our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and we are committed to processing your data securely and transparently.
This notice sets out the types of data we collect, and hold, on you as an applicant. It also states how we use that information and how long we will keep it.
White Horse Surveyors is the data controller.
In relation to your personal data, we will:
- Process it fairly, lawfully and in a clear, transparent way
- Collect your data only for reasons connected to your potential employment, in ways we have explained to you
- Only use it in the way that we have said
- Ensure it is correct and up to date
- Keep it only for as long as is necessary
- Ensure it is not used for anything you are not aware of, or lost
Types of data we process:
- Your personal details, including your name, address, data of birth, email address and phone numbers
- Whether or not you have a disability (if disclosed)
- Information included on your CV including references, education history and employment history
- Information from a recruitment agency (if applicable)
- Documentation relating to your right to work in the UK
- Proof of your ID such as your driving licence
How we collect your data:
- From your CV
- Job applications and/or covering letters
- Notes made during the selection process
Further data will be collected from you if you are successful in your application, we will provide full details when you are offered a position.