Sales Team Member
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven sales expert to join our private sales team.
Basic Salary £18,000 plus bonus – we also have a very exciting project you could help with if you have experience of selling advertising space?
- You will need to be fast and efficient with accurate attention to detail.
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience in a Sales environment and be quick to assimilate new information.
- You will be confident and proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude, looking forward to and embracing change. You will be comfortable working towards targets and working as part of a team, supporting and encouraging each other.
- You will be confident in using Microsoft Office and adaptable when presented with new projects. As a family run company with a fun, caring culture that recognises ‘ people are key to the success of our business‘. Our culture is demonstrated by the following behaviours: Willingness, Excellence, Creativity, Respect, Enabling others, being Active, Teamwork and Encouraging others.
We are the largest independent residential surveying firm covering England and Wales.
Above average holiday entitlement (25 days plus bank holidays, rising to 30 with length of service)
Opportunity to buy or sell leave after 2 years service
High street shopping discount scheme
Funded staff events
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 /year
No recruitment agencies please
We even have two office dogs!
How to apply:
If you think your skills and experience match one of our vacancies and you would like to know more please contact Lisa Fife our HR manager on 01249 444465. Alternatively, click here to send your CV and a covering letter, including your contact telephone number via email.
White Horse Surveyors is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity. If you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please advise us accordingly.
Job applicant privacy notice (GDPR compliant) – May 2018
Thank you for applying to work for White Horse Surveyors (WHS).
We are aware of our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and we are committed to processing your data securely and transparently.
This notice sets out the types of data we collect, and hold, on you as an applicant. It also states how we use that information and how long we will keep it.
White Horse Surveyors is the data controller.
In relation to your personal data, we will:
- Process it fairly, lawfully and in a clear, transparent way
- Collect your data only for reasons connected to your potential employment, in ways we have explained to you
- Only use it in the way that we have said
- Ensure it is correct and up to date
- Keep it only for as long as is necessary
- Ensure it is not used for anything you are not aware of, or lost
Types of data we process:
- Your personal details, including your name, address, data of birth, email address and phone numbers
- Whether or not you have a disability (if disclosed)
- Information included on your CV including references, education history and employment history
- Information from a recruitment agency (if applicable)
- Documentation relating to your right to work in the UK
- Proof of your ID such as your driving licence
How we collect your data:
- From your CV
- Job applications and/or covering letters
- Notes made during the selection process
Further data will be collected from you if you are successful in your application, we will provide full details when you are offered a position.