£25,000 + OTE
We are looking for a Sales Manager to be the latest addition to our growing team in Chippenham.
You will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of running a successful sales team where a high-performance culture is vital. You will be responsible for delivering sales across two areas of the business and will be measured through targets and key performance indicators. There will be a requirement for continuous improvement, in-depth monitoring and reporting of sales levels, processes and associated statistics.
You will be responsible for day to day line management and performance of our Sales Team. You will need to drive team performance to ensure delivery of targets set within the business plan. Reporting to our Head of Business Operations, you are adept at flexing your management style to achieve high sales performance, team commitment and continuous growth. You will be able to use your skill and experience to motivate and enable your team to be the best they can be.
You can effectively review, evaluate and change sales processes to reflect current market trends, using various computer packages to provide detailed data and reports. You are keen to embrace new technology where it can provide efficient solutions and help us grow. You can effectively implement and manage change, often at a fast pace, to meet the needs of the business.
Customer satisfaction is a key factor and you will ensure our clients receive a high standard of service throughout their White Horse Surveyors’ journey, whilst they make one of their most significant purchases – whether it is a new home or investment.
In addition to the above you will have the following skills and experience:
- Flexible and adaptable
- Inspirational leadership skills – able to influence and strong interpersonal skills
- Organised, able to prioritise across multiple projects, forward-plan and meet deadlines
- Warm but assertive, energetic and enthusiastic with a drive for success
- Target driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills and familiarisation with common software packages such as Microsoft Office
- Demonstrating behaviours which represent our culture: Willingness, encouraging, creativity, respectful, excellence, active, team focussed and enabling
- Experience of working within an environment of rapid growth and change would be an advantage.
Our benefits include:
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 days with length of service
- The option to buy or sell up to a week’s leave after two years’ service
- High street shopping discount scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Funded staff events
We even have two office dogs!
How to apply:
If you think your skills and experience match our requirements, please submit your CV and a covering letter, stating why you would be right for the role and why we should invite you to attend an interview to HR@whitehorsesurveyors.co.uk
White Horse Surveyors is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity. If you require reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please advise us accordingly.
JOB APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE (GDPR compliant) – May 2018
Job applicant privacy notice (GDPR compliant) – May 2018
Thank you for applying to work for White Horse Surveyors (WHS).
We are aware of our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and we are committed to processing your data securely and transparently.
This notice sets out the types of data we collect, and hold, on you as an applicant. It also states how we use that information and how long we will keep it.
White Horse Surveyors is the data controller.
In relation to your personal data, we will:
- Process it fairly, lawfully and in a clear, transparent way
- Collect your data only for reasons connected to your potential employment, in ways we have explained to you
- Only use it in the way that we have said
- Ensure it is correct and up to date
- Keep it only for as long as is necessary #
- Ensure it is not used for anything you are not aware of, or lost
Types of data we process:
- Your personal details, including your name, address, data of birth, email address and phone numbers
- Whether or not you have a disability (if disclosed)
- Information included on your CV including references, education history and employment history
- Information from a recruitment agency (if applicable)
- Documentation relating to your right to work in the UK
- Proof of your ID such as your driving licence
How we collect your data:
- From your CV
- Job applications and/or covering letters
- Notes made during the selection process
Further data will be collected from you if you are successful in your application, we will provide full details when you are offered a position.
How to apply:
If you think your skills and experience match one of our vacancies and you would like to know more please contact Lisa Fife our Head of HR on 01249 444465. Alternatively, click here to send your CV and a covering letter, including why you think you would be right for the role and why we should consider you for interview. Please include your contact telephone number.
White Horse Surveyors is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity. If you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please advise us accordingly.