We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven sales expert to join our private sales team.
Initial 6 month fixed term contract with potential to become permanent. Basic Salary £18,000 per annum, pro rata, plus monthly bonus.
Full time, Monday to Friday with some Saturday working on a rota basis.
Due to Covid-19 the role will be mostly based at home, but you will be required to attend our Chippenham office for training and meetings on a regular basis. Equipment will be provided.
You will need to be fast and efficient with accurate attention to detail.
- You will have experience in a Sales environment and be quick to assimilate new information.
- You will be confident and proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude, looking forward to and embracing change. You will be comfortable working towards targets and working as part of a team, supporting and encouraging each other.
- You will be confident in using Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- You will be confident with Excel Spreadsheets
- You will be able to multitask
- You will be good at time management
- You are adaptable when presented with change
- You will have experience in converting warm leads, building rapport with customers and be confident in selling techniques with an excellent telephone manner.
- You will display behaviours and values which match our culture: Willingness, Excellence, Creativity, Respect, Enabling others, being Active, Teamwork and Encouraging others.
We are the largest independent residential surveying firm covering England and Wales.
As a family run company with a fun, caring culture that recognises ‘ people are key to the success of our business‘.
- above average holiday entitlement (25 days plus bank holidays, rising to 30 with length of service)
- opportunity to buy or sell leave after 2 years service
- high street shopping discount scheme
- funded staff events
How to apply:
If you think your skills and experience match our requirements please submit your CV and a covering letter including your contact telephone number via Indeed.
White Horse Surveyors is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity. If you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please advise us accordingly.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: From £18,000.00 per year
We continue to work within Covid-Secure working guidelines. The majority of our teams are currently working from home.