White Horse Surveyors are very proud to announce the launch of our newly designed website! With major changes being made to the look of the site, quoting system, ‘find a surveyor’ map and mortgage/stamp duty calculators, it is now easier than ever to access all the property information you will ever need!
We take great pride in supplying our customers with the resources they need to turn the notoriously difficult experience of purchasing property into as stress free a process possible. We have a large team of locally based and highly experienced Surveyors who can provide a comprehensive Survey and/or Valuation service for a wide range of residential properties. Regardless of whether you are a first-time buyer or have owned a multitude of different homes, our team can help you to save a significant amount in time, effort, and financial expenditure.
What is more, we also have many FREE checklists, articles, and web-based tools – designed to guide you through the moving process. To find out how you can make your move as smooth and convenient as possible, simply visit our blog here.
As many property experts will agree, getting an independent property survey from a qualified surveyor has many advantages.
We can provide our customers with the following in expert property services and valuations:
- Remote Valuations – With no physical inspection required, this method is completed from the surveyor’s desk and is the fastest way to obtain an independent value for your home.
- Private Valuations – Conducted via a physical inspection, these property surveys provide an independent assessment on the market value of a home.
- Home Condition Reports – Provides a general overview on a property, identifying any potential defects or issues by making use of a condition rating system.
- Legal & General Smartr Survey – White Horse Surveyors have partnered with Legal & General to provide their customers with the Legal & General SmartrSurvey – an alternative survey solution.
- RICS Home Survey Standard – Level 2 (survey only) – Provides the purchaser with further details on the condition of the home, highlighting any issues or defects (can also include an open-market valuation).
- Building Surveys – Includes a highly detailed inspection that will comment on the structure and composition of the building, as well as any potential concerns or defects.
- Scottish Home Reports – A collection of three documents, that must accompany any property being sold on the Scottish market.
As part of our new website launch, we will also be posting regular blogs on a wide variety of topics. More specifically, these weekly articles will feature topical advice and insights designed to make the moving process as simple and easy as possible.
Be sure to keep an eye out in coming weeks for our posts on what can happen if your property sale falls through and how to get the most out of your Property Survey or Valuation.
Last, but certainly not least, we will also be maintaining our active presence on a host of different social media platforms. So, if you would like to discover all the latest articles as soon as they go live, additions to our wide list of affiliates or simply want to ask us a question, be sure to follow us on one of our social media accounts.